YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 7, 2013

New me, new blog

Hey errebody!
So I had this other blog...and I posted in it every month or so.  Well that was the average.  Sometimes I'd go months without writing anything at all.  In total I think I had maybe 40-50 posts, and as of today 1112 page views.  Since I only had 6 followers I'm not sure how that happened. Oddly enough this post is viewed the most :http://haleyjb.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-21-picture-of-something-you-wish.html.  Couldn't tell you why though.  Perhaps lots of people google snake swallowing sheep.

The reason I want to create a new blog is A) the old one is kind of ugly and B) I kind of just want a blank slate to write on.

Yes, I realize this blog is ugly too.  Its a work in progress.

I just want this blog to be a place where I can hash things out, and maybe help other people in the process.  I feel like I've learned a few things recently that can be helpful to others, and I'd like to share them.  Also I don't have an instagram and I want a place to upload random crap whenever I feel like.

Since blogs are like interactive journals, let me provide you with a small part of what is dear to me.
If you have never tried these, let me just say that you need to remedy that ASAP.  These crunchy squares are finish-in-three-days-make-the-store-clerk-fetch-you-some-from- the-back-good.



I'm not sure that was the proper use of the dash.  O well, my mom will tell me when she reads this.  #grammar.
Also, I hate hashtags.  I'm afraid my ironic use of it will go the same way as "totes" where I do it so much that I actually become one of the people who do it all the time.

All right well that is all.  Hasta lluego!
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment